Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wiggle Cars and Tai Cheng!


Miss Madelyn was here to play yesterday.  We were having a good morning, but got a call and off we went for a play date!  Wiggle cars, playing with someone else's toys and lunch in town always makes for a fun day!


By the time we got home, Mads was worn out!


We had a good day and she is so excited for Disney on Ice tomorrow.  Rapunzel on ice skates - it doesn't get any better than that!

I'm really missing my workouts.  I  LOVE, LOVE ( til my Daddy takes the T-bird away) Les Mill Pump.  But for now it just isn't doing my body good to be working out hard and steady.  So, I'm taking a break.  However, just walking isn't really doing it for me.  So, I ordered Tai Cheng.  It came in today and I'm going to play around with it over the weekend and start it on Monday.



I've not ever done Tai Chi, so I am really looking forward to this one.  Another thing I am looking forward to is that Brian MIGHT do it with me. This is a no-impact workout.  He can do that!

I'm looking at a few other workout programs, but will be keeping it simple and easy for now!  I must listen to my body first, not what my mind is telling me I should do!

So things are slowly getting better, I am having less fatigue and having a few good days!  I'm so excited.  I'm ready to feel like myself again!!!

Do you have a new workout routine?  A favorite workout program?  A wiggle car?