Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random musings!!

So I'm still playing around with the blog.  Trying out some new colors and fonts.  This is kind of fun!  I really wish I knew what I was doing though.  I got the font and color of the titles changed, but on my end it shows up for a brief moment and then as I start to scroll down, it changes back to the original fonts/colors.  If you know how to change this, send me some info, PLEASE!!!

Yesterday was a busy day, we are almost done with the rental house we are working on.  I had to go over and get the place cleaned up and ready for the carpet layers to come in and work their magic.  I seriously thought about taking a photo of the floor covering in the master bedroom, but I didn't have my camera with me.  It is olive green and yellow flowers on linoleum.  Seriously one of the ugliest floors I have seen in a LONG time.  If they don't do the room today, I'll take a picture for you.

It's teeth tightening time again.  I'm thankful that it doesn't seem to hurt for as long these days, that certainly makes me happy!  It's hard to believe that I've had this going on for 6 months already.  Time is flying by....

I'm also getting ready to re-do my family room.  I'll be sure to take before and after pictures to share with you.  I'm going to re-paint and then move the furniture all around.  It needs some help!  I have a few ideas, going to play around with it before I make my final decision.  I might even swap furniture around from the lakehouse and of course, if new furniture is needed, then.... LOL!

We are thinking about re-doing some things at the lakehouse too!  I seriously need to stay off pinterest.  It gives me too many ideas!  We are going to put in hardwood floors on the main floor.  The carpet there is is need of replacing in a BAD way!  I think it will look good and can't wait to get started on it!  But, I am going to do the family room first!

My mom and I are going to take Miss M to Disney on Ice is a week.  I'm excited and I know that Mads will love it!  They are featuring Tangled ( her favorite movie and she LOVES Rapunzel!)  Mom got the tickets yesterday and I'm going to show Mads all the videos tomorrow when she is here.  I know she will be excited!



This weekend I told her that I liked her new Brave panties.  She looked at me so sweetly and said  "you should, Nona.  You bought them for me."  I didn't, but I let her just keep on thinking it!  I just love that girl!

So many things to do today so I better get moving.  I'm thinking it's time to get the crockpot out and start using it again.  For some reason fall just means crockpot meals for me!