Sunday, September 9, 2012

A low-key day!

I've been playing around with the blog today.  Let me know what you think.  I'm thinking it's time to change things up a bit.  I want to make sure I get it the way I want before I make ALL the changes, so the colors of the lettering may be a little "off" for a while!  BUT, all is good!  You may see something different a few times before I finally get it the way I want!

We are going to lay low today, spend some time with our friends that are in town, hang out with another friend this afternoon, watch some football and then a family dinner tonight.  That is just what we need today.   A low-key day!

I know that after all we have been through this week, I  just want my "peeps" around me and I want to tell all those I love, just how much I love them.  You never know what tomorrow brings.

So, a quick post today to let you all know that I so appreciate each and every one of you.  For being there for me, for sending me uplifting words, praying for me and my friends and for just reading my blog.  It means the world to me, you will never know how much!

Thank you!