Wednesday, September 1, 2010

a very blessed birthday

Well, today is my 45th birthday.  Don't feel sorry for me, I don't!  Age is just a number and I don't feel old at all!  In fact, I am aging backwards!!! (Don't spoil my dream world for today :0)



So, I get up this morning and have over 50 birthday greetings on facebook.  Many more have come through already.Emails greetings from friends as well,  I have a wonderful voice mail from my dear friend singing happy birthday to me, my son, Jake tells me happy birthday and gives me a huge hug and kiss and of course Brian wishes me happy birthday as well.

I have my Miss Madelyn today and she is full of kisses ( thankfully, she is taking a nap right now so I can get a little work done!) and leading me all over the house.  There is nothing better than that.  I'll have Brian take some special birthday photos!

I am so blessed to have so many caring friends and family!  I want to thank each and every one of you!

 I looked up the #1 song on the day I was born.  Help! by the Beatles.  Not the best workout song, so I thought I'll look up my theme song ( the #1 song on the day you turned 18). Sweet Dreams are made of these by the Eurthymics.  Again, not the best workout song.  So, I guess I'm on my own!!!

Dinner tonight with the family!  Can not wait!  I told them I didn't care what we did or where we went as long as I don't have to cook or clean :) and they are all with me!  Best evah!

I have so many blessings it will be hard to count them all, but you can rest assured I will be today!

Today starts the challenge!  Join me for a month of clean eating and working out!  It will be fun to know you have an accountibility partner (me!) and just think of the results we will have at the end of the month, who knows, we may decide to go another month!!! 

Discussion:  Do you have a "theme" song?