Monday, September 6, 2010

Fit Club Monday

I am finally home and have my internet back.  As much fun as we had at the lake, I am glad to be home.  I have a busy week ahead and need to get back to my regular workout schedule!  I finished the 5 day Inferno Plan, but I did have a slip up over the weekend, so I plan to re-do day 5 tomorrow!! 

Fit Club Workout:

Brazil Butt Lift 

I got to workout with Leandro at the Beachbody Summit.  This is not an easy workout, but you will get great results! 



Trainer to world-famous supermodels, Leandro Carvalho combines Brazilian dance, cardio, and his own signature lower-body sculpting moves to lift, firm, and shape your behind for a rear view you've only dreamed about.



 
Fit Club Recipe:
 
Healthier Fried Rice
 
In a saute pan - 1 tbsp or so of olive oil, add in the veggies you like - ( onion, carrots, bell pepper, broccoli , cauliflower - whatever you have on hand), saute until cooked tender-crisp
 
Add in some tomatoes and pineapple chunks and cook until the tomatoes soften a bit.Add in tofu ( I like to pre-cook mine with a little soy sauce)  Then stir in about 1 cup of cooked brown rice.  Add in 1 cup coconut milk ( you can use light if you want), soy sauce and curry powder to taste. Cook to desired crispness.
 
Add chopped cashews on top to add a little crunch.  Very tasty!
 
If you are a meat-eater, add in chicken or shrimp that is already cooked and scramble in one egg if you want!
Enjoy!