Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big News Last Night!!!

I had a good day yesterday.  I have been so tired lately.  Not sure what is going on, but I'm dealing with it.  I've been this way for a couple of weeks now.  Just so stinkin' tired.  So, I'm trying to eat healthier and get my workouts done so I can keep my immune system strong.

I'm still trying to drink enough water.  I am really struggling with it right now.  I've been keeping my water bottle filled, but I just am not drinking enough.  So, that will be my focus again today!

I will post if I have something other than water to drink, but usually that is all that I drink.

Here are my meals from yesterday:


Thin Mint Shakeology


The last of the veggie soup with a few crackers. I topped it with nutritional yeast.


Snack was a cherry sno-cone.  I was trying out the new sno-cone maker, getting ready for the big PARTY tonight!  (more details to come)

I also had a handful of those darned tortilla chips.  I need those to be gone, baby gone!


We went to Olive Garden for dinner with friends.  Good salad and extra peppers!


Linguine with marinara sauce, hold the cheese please!


One margarita!

Then we went to the movies and saw The Town with Ben Affleck.  The movie was good, but it was hard to find someone to cheer for.  But, Ben looked good!

The best news of the evening, Nick and Lauren got engaged last night!  I am so excited for them and can not wait to have Lauren "officially" in the family!  They have dated since 8th grade.  We love Lauren!!!  She is a part of our family!



Discussion:  Do you have trouble getting your water in?  How do you make it happen?  Also, have you seen any good movies lately?