Friday, October 8, 2010

livin' the dream

Brian's favorite reply to how are you? is I'm livin' the dream man, just livin' the dream!  I love that!



I truly believe that what you think about your life is what you get.  If you think you are miserable, then you will be miserable. So, change that way of thinking RIGHT NOW!  Envision your life the way you want it and then take the steps you need to, to make it that way.  It isn't easy, it will take work, but you can do it!  It won't happen overnight either, but your attitude plays such an important role, so make it work for you!

Adopting a positive attitude will lead to:

happiness
achieving goals quicker
more energy
better sleep
inspiration and motivation
less difficulty
gratitude
more friends!

So, work on that positive attitude today and see how your life can change!  How do you get started changing your attitude?  SMILE, put on some good music and dance around, surround yourself with other positive people, read personal development books, exercise, eat a healthy diet,create a dream board or notebook, there are so many ways to get started. Be grateful for the wonderful things in your life.  I write a gratitude statement every day!  Share a smile today with someone, give a stranger a compliment, do something for others  that will make YOU feel good too!!

This is the dream notebook I made in August.  I love it and use it daily to keep my journal in.  I am looking at it daily and it makes me happy!  All the things I am working for!  DREAM BIG!!!


Since I finished my notebook, I have added some "diamonds" to it to represent my desire to be a STAR DIAMOND Beachbody Coach!  That is a goal I will achieve!!

If you make one, please send me a photo of it. I'd love to see it!  Be sure to like my Feeling Fit With Dana page on facebook. We can share our photos there!

Yesterday's food:

I want to preface this by saying that I am just showing you my food choices so you will have some ideas.  This is not intended for you to follow what I eat or to feel bad about your choices.  I was asked to show it for 30 days and then asked to continue it. 

Breakfast was pb shakeology

lunch was seared tuna salad with wasabi dressing YUM!
Snack I had some Peace Tea and several handfuls of party mix
Dinner was veggie pizza.

Water - 68 oz
Workout - Brazil Butt Lift - Cardio Axe and High and Tight

Discussion:  Do you notice that your attitude plays a role in what is going on in your life?  Do you have a favorite personal development book or audio?