Thursday, October 14, 2010

busy days and a trip!

Good Morning!  I've had a super busy week so far and it is going to be just as busy today.  I am getting ready for my trip to Dallas tomorrow for the Beachbody Success Club Leadership Conference.  We are going to have a blast.  Workout with Tony Horton and Donna Joyner, auditioning for the next Power 90 and P90X: MC2 videos, training sessions, spending time with my Beachbody friends and I can not wait! 

I'll be sure to take a lot of photos!!!  Posts over the weekend may be sparse, I'm just not sure how much downtime we will have, but I'll be sure to get caught up on Monday!

In order to audition for the videos, we had to take a full body shot in fitness attire.  Here are the photos I sent in.  (be kind!)




Just a reminder:  Breast Cancer Awareness month is here and I am donating my full commission on all new HD Shakeology sales!  Get yours ordered today

Subjects in a 90 day study lost an average of 10 pounds when they replaced just one meal a day with Shakeology. People also report reduced cravings and increased energy. For more info, visit my website:

http://www.shakeitforyourhealth.com/


With home direct, you save about $10 on shipping, plus you get 2 free workout videos and  a shaker cup.


Shakeology comes with a bottom of the bag guarantee. You can return it for a full refund if after 30 days you are unhappy with it.

Message me for details! Also ask me how you can save 25%!

Discussion:  How soon do you start packing for a trip?  I'm a bit of a procrastinator.  Just getting started today and I leave tomorrow ;)