Friday, October 29, 2010

just a little pick me up

For the most part, I have quite a bit of energy!  This is usually a good thing, but I do have days that are low energy.  I find that using my Shakeology daily does give me more energy as well as many other great benefits, but sometimes I just need a little extra somethin' somethin'.



Recently, I recieved Celsius, a premium, healthier energy drink to try.  I was a little leery, I don't really agree with energy drinks, they are usually loaded with sugar and tons of caffeine.  Plus, I think they taste bad, but
I found that with Celsius, I liked the flavor, I was really impressed with the ingredients and I didn't have any adverse reactions to the drink.  I have a problem with caffeine on occasion and although I was a little hyper, I didn't react to the amount of caffeine in the drink.



It is a healthier choice:

no sugar
no artifical preservatives
no aspartame
no high fructose corn syrup
no artifical colors or flavors
low sodium

It comes in many flavors. 

Non Carbonated Green Teas:  Raspberry Acai and Peach Mango

I really liked the green tea flavors the best.

There is also an on-the-go packet that you can mix with water.  It is berry flavored and pretty tasty.  It was a little sweeter tasting to me.

Brian thought the drinks were too sweet tasting for him.  I found that if I didn't drink the whole beverage at once, I didn't get that hyper feeling.  I didn't have a crash and burn after drinking it either.  That is a good thing for me.  Jake and his buddies were all over them.  I think the younger generation drink more of those energy drinks.  They liked it and a couple of them asked me for more.  I didn't share more!!!!

Celsius claims to burn calories and to be a great addition to your fitness program.  I don't know about these claims, but it will give you a great energy boost that will allow you to get through those low-energy days and/or a tough workout!

Celsius can be found nationwide at several locations:  Wal-Mart, Costco, Walgreens, 7-Eleven, Target and Sam's Club to name a few!

Check out Celsius on facebook!

If you pick some up, let me know what you think!

Discussion:  What do you do on those low-energy days to pick it up a little?