Sunday, October 10, 2010

Congrats to Nate and Samantha!

Good Morning!  Yesterday was such a BUSY day!  We had a wedding to prepare for, helped set up the decorations and then to attend!  It was a beautiful day, a beautiful bride and a beautiful wedding!  We had a lot of fun dancing, chatting and eating some good food!  Congratulations to Nate and Samantha!

I'm a little tired today, my feet hurt just a bit LOL, and I need to get moving today.  We have a family brunch this morning.  It will be another good day!!

We have been so stinkin' busy lately.  I'll be glad when we have a day to just hang out.  Might be a while from the looks of our schedule for next week.  I have a trip to Dallas this coming weekend and we are still working on the rental property.  So, it will be a while before we get ot hang out!!!!


Photos from the wedding festivities: