Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's always sunny at the Tulsa State Fair!

Good Morning!  I am excited today - going to the Tulsa State Fair!  When I was in high school, we lived on a farm and raised sheep.  We would go to the fairs and show our sheep and it was a lot of fun!  I don't get to see my family as much as I would like and Devin is showing his sheep and he won Reserve Grand Champion with his smoker.    This is one very secial smoker. 

I know that food choices are going to be hard to come by.  I'll throw something in my purse so that I know I'll have atleast one choice :)  I will NOT be eating a deep fried twinkie!!!  I'm sure I'll have some good photos to share tomorrow!

Saturday's eats!



Breakfast was a pink bagel from Panera Bread with vegan cream cheese.  Tasty, and I love knowing that I am helping to raise money for breast cancer!

Lunch was a veggie sandwich on rye bread (camera battery was dead!!)

blackberry margarita - YUM!

chips and guacamole - shared with our friends


salad bar!!!

Have a great day! 

Discussion:  do you want me to continue posting my food each day?  I will be starting a new eating plan tomorrow!  Body Victory, can't wait, it really is a good meal plan!