Monday, July 26, 2010

Fit Club Monday

It's Monday and that means time for another Fit Club Edition!  I love Monday's.  New start and for me a get back to my regular routine day!  I love going on vacation, but I need to get back to more vigorous workouts!  This morning was TurboFire 45 and Stretch 10.  Loved every minute of it and burned 451 calories so far.  I was wearing my Puma Cardiac heart rate monitor (review to come tomorrow!) and it was working overtime!!!

Tonight's Fit Club is going to be Chalean Extreme Dynamic Flow Yoga.  I need a little stretching and movement all together and this is the perfect workout for it!  This workout is part of the Deluxe version of CE. 

Dynamic Flow Yoga -  Lengthen and strengthen your muscles for a long, lean silhouette with this energizing workout. (40 minutes)

If you are in the Los Angeles area, you have to go to the TurboFire Launch Party.  I so wish I could go, but I already have a trip to CA planned for late Aug, and can't go this time around. 

Here's the details:



Fit Club Recipe

one of our favorite go-to meals is pizza.  It's so quick and easy!  This is my favorite right now (it changes all the time!)

I use Mama Mary's pizza crust.  It is so easy, they come in large ones (2 per package) or the small ones (3 per pkg).  The small ones are great, just the right amount and I don't tend to overeat!



I also use tomato sauce.  I like the basil, garlic and oregano version!



Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza crust and add your toppings. 

Black olive, basil and onion with Daiya mozzarella cheese is on my list of favorites right now, but you can add whatever toppings you like.  Brian is in love with BBQ chicken.  ( red onion, chicken (already cooked), black olives and a drizzle of BBQ sauce over the top with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses).  I'm using the basil out of my garden.  It is one of the things that is doing great!  Yay!

Bake in the oven as directed on the pizza crust package and enjoy!  This is what we'll be having for lunch or dinner tonight, so I'll be sure to post a photo!  They look delicious and they are!


Discussion:  what is your favorite go-to recipe/dish/meal?