Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday morning inspiration

It's a cold and foggy morning here at the lake today!  Brian bought a new toy yesterday, a remote controlled boat that catches fish.  He's like a kid in the candy store!  So excited!  He got it out as soon as we got home and charged the batteries up so he could play with it first thing in the morning.  He's been up for a couple of house (since 5 AM!!) waiting on me to get around so we can go down and try it out!  I'm going to take photos and possibly a video as well, just have to see how dense the fog is down by the water!



We are going to have an impromptu fit club by the water this morning, this should be a lot of fun, that is if the girls actually get up on time!  Nick and his friends are here and they told me they wanted to work out this morning.  I told them it had to be pretty early since I was having guests this weekend, they looked at me like I had two heads and they were both spinning.  So, we settled on a 9 AM workout time.  Brian is going to film us doing the workout - I think we'll do Turbo Fire, that ought to wake them up!  I'm looking forward to it, so I do hope they get up on time. 

I found this online on Chalene Johnson's blog today.  I love how positive and upbeat she is, but she also tells it like it is.  I need that in my life.  Anyway, I really liked it and want to share it with you:

It's Between You And God-by Mother Theresa


"People are often unreasonable, illogical, self-centered; Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;

Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank Anyway.

What you spend years building, some could destroy overnight; Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, people may be jealous; Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough; Give the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and "them" anyway."