Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday tip


This tip is one that I have been trying and it works!  Guys, this probably doesn't really apply to you, but you never know ;)

Now that bathing suit season is here, shaving is pretty much a daily occurence for me.  So, to avoid those pesky little red bumps that come with shaving in the binkini area, when you get done shaving and get out of the shower.  Dry off really well and then put deodrant on the bikini line.  I don't know how it works, but it does.  No more red bumps or ingrown hairs.  Voila, problem solved!

If you try it, let me know how it works for you!

I have had the busiest day today and I can not believe that I am just now getting my Thursday post done.  I got some really cool items in the mail today. Can't wait to review them.

We kept Madelyn over night last night and we are worn out.  I can't believe that I raised three boys and one little girl just wears me out!  We had a blast and can't wait to do it again, but for now, I am off to bed!

I'll be back tomorrow morning with a new weekly challenge and an update and photos of some of the great meals I am having from the Kind Diet!