Wednesday, June 23, 2010

are you a curious folk?

I love to read and will read any type of book.  I love them all!  I recently was sent the book Curious Folks Ask by Sherry Seethaler.  This book is 162 Real Answers on Amazing Inventions, Fascinating Products and Medical Mysteries. 

Talk about an interesting book.  All kinds of questions are asked and answered.  Why does the flu change every year?  What makes glue sticky?  Are all brands of gas the same?  Why can't you sneeze with your eyes open? 

This is a book that everyone can enjoy and I think kids would love it!  When this book came in the mail, Brian and Jake jumped on it and started looking through it.  All kinds of conversations have been had over the questions and answers.

Want to know the answers to the questions?  You are in luck!  I have a copy to giveaway!  Yay!

This is going to be an easy giveaway to enter!!!

Just leave me a comment with your favorite book of all time!  I'm always looking for great new reads! 

Be sure to leave me a way to get in touch with you!  Winner will be chosen on July 3, 2010 by random.org.  You will need to contact me within 48 hours of receiving the winning notification email or I will choose an alternate winner!






If you are not the winner, you can pick up your copy of this book by clicking on the link to the left!  You won't be sorry if you are a curious folk!!