Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Here is a great recipe from Enjoy Life Foods that uses the Mountain Mambo trail mix:
Mountain Mambo Crunch
1 package Enjoy Life Mountain Mambo Trail Mix
1-1/2 C Enjoy Life Perky's Crunchy Rice Cereal
1-1/2 C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
½ t vegetable oil (your preference; we used safflower oil)
1. In a large bowl, combine Mountain Mambo Trail mix and Crunchy Rice cereal.
2. Melt the chocolate chips over a double burner or in the microwave.
3. Add oil into the chocolate.
4. Pour chocolate over the Trail Mix/Cereal combination and immediately spread thin on a parchment or Silpat-lined baking sheet.
5. Cool in the freezer or in the refrigerator.
6. When completely cool and hard, break into pieces and serve immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Check out Enjoy Life on Facebook and Twitter!
Discussion: When I travel I am going to catch up on some reading. I love to read and just can't always find the time to do it daily. I do read my personal developement books daily, but I love to read for pleasure as well. What is the book you feel I shouldn't miss! I'll need to pick some up before we leave on our trip! I love all kinds of books!!
Posted at 9:17 AM