Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lake fun and father's day!



We so enjoy coming to our lake place and just hanging out, playing on the water and having a good time with friends and family!

How about a little down time in the hammock? 



Get your suit on and let's go on the boat!



We came down last night and sitting on the deck listening to the birds is so relaxing.  This morning a momma deer and her baby walked through our yard.  The fawn was jumping and playing and then they wandered off.
It was so cool and I love seeing all the animals around. Of course, my camera was in the house!

Today we don't have much planned, the kids are here with Miss Madelyn, a little swimming a little cookout and then tomorrow Nick and Jake are coming for Father's Day.

It is one of my favorite ways to unwind and take it easy.  Spending time with friends and family!

My back is bothering me again.  It hasn't hurt like this in a while, not since I first hurt it doing Insanity.  So, I'm laying off the exercise, stretching and a little yoga are on the agenda for the next few days.  I'm a little upset about it, I really wanted to start Turbo Fire on Tuesday.  It is scheduled to be here on Monday.  I'm so excited to get it!  Can Not Wait, and now I have to listen to my body and let it heal before I go full blast again.

I am looking to add members to my team of Beachbody Coaches.  If this is something you would like to do, please let me know.  We need people that want to help others get healthy and fit!!!!  It is a fun and rewarding job for sure!  If you are in my area, we are having a Beachbody Biz Opportunity meeting on Tuesdays.  Let me know and I'll get the info to you so you can come and check it out!

I'll be back for Fit Club Monday night, so in the meantime, have a wonderful Father's day to all the fathers out there.  Enjoy your day with your family!

Happy Father's Day Daddy!  I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you soon!!!