Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm so over winter.....

I didn't get to post yesterday, I was so stinkin' busy getting ready for my trip.  I got a LOT of work done, things all ready, packed and yet....  no trip today.


The view out my front door, the walkway was cleared when we went to bed last night - UGH!
I knew it was iffy with the weather forecast, but they couldn't possibly get it right on two occasions, right?  WRONG!  They were dead on again.  It is snowing like crazy outside, flights are canceled, and I am NOT going to Chicago to the Chalene Johnson Social Media Training!  I am so bummed, I've been up since 5:00 this morning watching the flights, the weather, the road conditions and anything else I could think of.   BUT, all the watching didn't matter, it wasn't going to change a thing.

So, I had a quick little pity party for myself and now I am moving on with my day.  Luckily,  I got most of my work done.  I can take my time today with my workouts, get caught up on my reading and audio.  So, I'm sure it will still be a good day.  I just won't be freezing in Chicago, I'll be freezing at home!

Fit Club last night was a blast.  We did Slim Series - Firm it up!  That one is killer.  I am feeling it this morning!  It is amazing to me that I can sweat as much with this workout as I do with my turbo workouts!  Love it! I also LOVE Debbie Siebers.  She is the nicest person. 


If you want to start a Fit Club in your area, please contact me.  It's a great way to stay on track with your own fitness journey, but you get to help your friends/family/community get healthy as well!

Be sure to check out my posts about my workout and health routine these days.  I'm blogging daily about it here!  Also, don't forget the message boardsSupport and accountability.  AND, I've created a closed accountability group on facebook.  If you want to be a part of it, let me know and I'll tell you how to get involved!

Discussion:  what is the weather like where you are today?  Are you so over winter?