Saturday, February 5, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things!

That saying always reminds me of the song from Sound of Music!



Well, these are a few of my favorite things these days:


Enjoy Life Foods cookies.  Tasty, allergy free, dairy free.  GONE!  These came in and Brian devoured them.  His favorite was the snickerdoodle.  I managed to get to taste one of each.  All were good, but I agree with Brian, Snickerdoodle was the best!

Blistop is a great product.  It is saving my feet while I am training for the 5K. 
Just spray it on and NO blisters!!!  Brian even used it when he went hunting!



L'oreal Double Extend Mascara.  Long lashes.  Easy to remove.  Nothing else to say!

Chico Bags!  These fit right in my purse and I always have my own grocery sack! 


It holds a LOT of weight.  I put a watermelon in it one day :)

Some of my favorite books and a DVD.  Love them all!
got these before the Kindle and/or they aren't available for the Kindle.
I do not like cookbooks on the Kindle.  Just sayin'
It is changing my business!
Highly Recommended.
The herstyler.  I've gotten a LOT of compliments on my hair since I started using it.
It heats up fast, doesn't burn my hair and it's shiny and smooth!



Clementines! 
A friend gave us 6 bags of these and I am not tired of them yet! 
 YUM!

My Kindle!
I absolutely love it!
Thank you to Mom and Dad for getting it for me.
I can have a book in my hand in just a few short minutes.  I can read anywhere !
I got a light for it and now I can read in bed and not bother Brian!
Can not recommend it enough!


 I am also loving the FREE books on it! I have found some of my new favorite authors this way!  I also love the skins (Gelaskins)  I bought for the kindle, my phone and my ipod.  So cute and I get compliments on them all the time too!  I'm thinking about getting one for the flip camera too!  You can design your own or choose from one of their designs.  So many to look at!


So these are a few of MY favorite things these days!

D iscussion: What is one of YOUR favorite things right now?