Friday, February 4, 2011

quit it already, ok?

I need this snow to be gone.  Somehow, I don't think I'm going to get my wish anytime soon.

The snow is still piled up everywhere, people are still stuck in their houses and the forecast is calling for more.  Are you freakin' kidding me?  I have to go to Chicago on Wed  people.  Enough is enough!

I am a sunshine and warmth person.  If I don't have it, I get cranky.  By cranky I mean, ugly.  By ugly, I mean irritable, or better yet, bitchy.  Just ask my family, they WILL confirm!

So, today I am going to put on fun music (you can use my playlist on the left side of the blog if you want to join me), dance around and act like it is 90 degrees outside.  I may need to do this in the basement so I can't see all the snow piled up on the deck.....



So, let's dream of warm, sandy beaches and have a fun morning!



Tomorrow I will be posting a few of my favorite things!  Will be fun!

Discussion:  Are you a warm weather person or does the snow and cold call your name?