Friday, August 31, 2012

What a relief!

Since my confession about not feeling like myself for a while, lots of things have been happening.  I've been to my doctor for a LOT of blood work.  I'm working with a wellness coach and I am starting to feel a bit better.

One thing is just knowing that I am not losing my mind!  My hormones are out of whack, I am borderline anemic and my adrenals are exhausted. So, there really is a reason behind all this!  What a relief!!

I've started bio-identical hormone treatment, taking some supplements and changing my diet up.  It is working!  Thank you Jesus!

I'm ready to be myself again!

A couple of weeks ago we took our family photos. We had a good time and they turned out wonderful.  I really recommend Your Pic Photography if you need pictures taken!

Here's a couple of my favorites (keeping my fingers crossed that this goes better than the last couple of days!)