Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Last night was THE night!

First things first today.... I want to thank each and every one of you that responded to my post yesterday.  You mean the world to me!!  THANK YOU!!!

I had a pretty good day yesterday, I got a haircut, had a welcome call with a new team member, got a little office work done, cleaned a rental property, got my workout done and ate healthy!  I had dinner and a girls night with a good friend.  Pretty good day in my humble opinion!

So, when we headed out for dinner last night, we decided to take some photos.  We had these GREAT murals in Joplin that are in tribute to the tornado and the victims and survivors of the tornado.  I've wanted to take some photos there for a while and just didn't take the time to do it!  So, last night was THE night!

I think they turned out pretty cool!



Robin even got in on the fun!


Thanks to  Robin for being such a great photographer!

Since it is Tuesday it is time for the Tuesday Tip!

This is one I learned many years ago and it works FANTASTIC!

When you are shaving and you don't want to get those nasty red bumps ( mostly in the bikini area), rub your deodorant on the area after shaving and drying off.  Then be on your way.   This WILL prevent those bumps!  Brian has even used it on his neck after shaving and it works for the guys as well!  You have to do it each and every time you shave!  Now I have only used this with stick type deodorant, not the roll on kind.  If you use it and it works, let me know!

It has been requested to share my chocolate chai recipe.  Look for that excitement tomorrow!