Friday, August 10, 2012

Fit Friday!

It's Friday, It's Friday!  

Are you doing your happy dance?

We are heading to the lake for the day.  Bill has a dr's appt today and the weather is going to be great!  I'm so excited for that!  I can sit on the deck and enjoy the time without sweating my head off!  Plus, I am going to make Brian take me for a sunset cruise!  ( He may not even know it yet, but he will!!)

The sunsets at the lake are stunning!



We are really wanting to take a trip soon!  This summer has flown by and we have been so busy that we haven't been able to travel as much as we would like.  We are trying to plan a trip to Niagra Falls.  I'm so excited and HOPE that it all works out that we can go.  We are also planning a trip to Vegas.  It's been YEARS since we have been there!  I missed getting to go recently for the Beachbody Summit and I really wanted to go to that, but this will be better since I will be with BP!

So, a few things on the horizon and I'm ready!

Since it is FITNESS FRIDAY, I want to tell you about my latest workout routine.



I just started a new round of Les Mills Pump/Turbo Fire Hybrid.  This time I am focused on listening to my body and letting it respond!  I'm working out 6 days per week, with Saturday workouts being a walk and yoga.  So far it is working out really well, I feel GOOD AND STRONG!  These are my two favorite workouts and I think they work together well.  I am stretching everyday and while I have been super sore, I am feeling good!

What workout routine are you doing now?  I'm think after I finish this round (it's 90 days) that I will do the Ultimate Reset again.  I didn't get the right blood work done before I did the last one, so I want to get it done properly and I just like the way I feel when I eat super clean!  Of course, you can't work out hard while doing the Reset, so I want to wait until my rotation is over.

I'm sad that they Olympics are almost over.  I've so enjoyed them!  GO USA!!!

How are you going to work FITNESS into your day today?