Sunday, July 10, 2011

Today is brought to you by the number 2!

Sometimes things are just better done with someone else! Especially my favorite person, things are more fun in 2's!

Went to a beautiful wedding last night

Enjoyed our breakfast together!

Morning walk


We found some cool things on our walk this morning!



Hello my little friend!

nice view
Other things are good in 3's:

I'm reading the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins.  These books have sucked me in and I'm having a hard time putting them down. 


I've read the first one and am halfway through the 2nd one.  I have a feeling I'll be finishing it up today and will be on to the third one. 

Check them out if you like to read!










Congratulations to Chris and Tallie!  Absolutely beautiful wedding and we had a blast dancing the night away!  I know you 2 will be happy forever!