Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jumping for joy!

Wow, I've gotten a lot of things marked off my to-do list today!  My phone isn't working quite right and when you aren't attached to that silly thing, you get a LOT done!

I've come up with a plan for me to get more organized, get more done in my day and then I have more time to play!  WIN-WIN!

That makes me want to jump for joy!

Other things that are making me want to jump for joy these days:

Almost time for vacation!!!  It won't be long before we are taking off for a nice rest and relaxation.  As we were driving through town today I told Brian that this landscape is just depressing, so it will be nice to have a change of scenery!


I've been reading some good books lately.  I finished the Hunger Games Series and have since read  Bring  on the blessings series by Beverly Jenkins.


 I can't wait for the next one to come out.  I really enjoyed these!!  Starting a new book today ( I'm a bit weird, need to always have something ready to read next)  I'll let you know how it is too!

It must be all the time I have on my hands with my new organization plan!  Yay me!!









Lauren has her bridal shower this Saturday!  This should be fun and it means that we are getting ever so close to the wedding!  Even though she is already part of our family, it will be nice to make it official!


Madelyn had her trial run at pre-school today.  She got a new lunchbox and I can't wait to hear all about it.  I know that she did good and even took a 2 hour nap on a cot.  I'm sure she is going to have plenty to tell me tomorrow.  I am also glad that I get to keep our  Wednesday play days even though she'll be a big girl in the 2 year old class!  Good grief, time flies!!




I'm starting a Thrive in 30 Challenge!  this is going to be great!  Brendan Brazier, author of the Thrive books is leading it.  It's going to be great, but may be a bit of a challenge since I will be on vacay for part of it!  I'm up for it though.  I'll be posting a full blog post about it soon!




Spending time with BP!  Brian and I are going to watch a movie tonight and then have a night swim.



There is just so much to be joyful about!

Discussion:  What is making you jump for joy these days?