Friday, July 22, 2011

a day of pampering - AAHHHH!

After my workout yesterday I headed out for my monthly massage. It was wonderful!  I needed it after all these Insanity workouts.

Then I headed out with Robin and Julie for some lunch.  We went to the new LL Sayers place.  It was pretty good.  I had the build your own salad and it was tasty!  The restaurant was a little noisy, but overall, we liked it.

After lunch, we headed over to the new Brush and Blade Salon.  Julie's neice Brittney works there and they were having a great special.  $10 haircuts, chair massages and nail polish.  I got my hair cut, Robin got right into the massage chair and Julie waited, very patiently, I might add.....   Then Julie got a massage and Robin got her nails did!  She got the shatter over pink and they are so fun.  I should've taken a photo, but they looked similar to this,


After our fun there, we grabbed a cold drink - it's REALLY hot here.  The car said 107.....  that's hot! Reflexology was on the agenda next.  This was great.  All 3 of us at the same time, sitting there enjoying it and chatting and relaxing!


Of course, no day with the girls would be complete without a little shopping....  I got the cutest boots and a few things for our upcoming vacation.



Lovin' the boots!  There was another girl in the store that was looking at the boots.  I was trying on a pair and they were a bit big, when I found out they had them in a smaller size, the other girl told me that she would take the bigger ones.  I had to let her know that she wouldn't be getting her hands on them until I decided which pair I wanted.  HA!  Luckily the smaller pair fit MUCH better and she got the larger pair.  Everyone was happy!

After that, we were done!  Everyone had to get home to see hubbys or puppys!  I'll be sporting some cute shatter toenails SOON!

It was a GREAT day!  Love those girlfriend days!