Friday, July 15, 2011

A Little R & R is needed!

I've had the craziest, busiest day in a long time!  I feel like I can finally come up for some air and maybe a little
 R & R!!

First off, had my shakeology (snickers today) and then after that was settled, got my workout done - Insanity Cardio Recovery.  You might be thinking that it is an easier workout, and it is - no jumping around today, but man oh man, Shaun T likes to hold those squats and lunges FOREVER!  My legs were shaking and I was clapping and grunting just to get through it!  But, when it is all over, I feel GOOD!



After workout, I jumped on the phone and it seems like I've been on the phone all day long!  I even cooked my lunch while I was on a call.  Thank goodness I have speakerphone and mute!!  I can listen and get other things done at the same time.  Oh and I got the cutest blinged out cover for my phone.  I don't think I've posted a photo of it yet.



I got our next vacation booked, it took a little ciphering and finagling to get it done, but we are booked!  I'm excited to get away for a while.

We have a blast wherever we go and I know this one will be LOADS OF FUN!!!!  It's going to be cooler and there will be hiking.  Can you guess where we are headed next???


Discussion:  Do you have any good vacation plans coming up?