Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blue Tongues are Pretty Impressive!

Yesterday we had Miss Madelyn!  Love my Wednesday playdates!

We went to lunch with Grumpy or Bumpy, not sure what she is saying still on that one, and Uncle Nick.  We had to make a quick stop at the bank and Uncle Nick brought out a sucker for her.  She latched on to that one right away!

She was pretty impressed with her blue tongue.  All day long she kept talking about everyone having a blue tongue. She WAS the only one!!! 

I don't know what the temperatures are where you are, but here they are brutal.  We've been keeping cool by staying inside as much as possible, soaking up the a/c.

Luckily, an icy cold Shakeology hits the spot for one of my meals.  If it stays this hot, I may have to enjoy more than one a day. 

I got the cutest new Shakeology cup!  Makes it even TASTIER!!!

Had the best day of pampering today.  I'll tell you all about it in tomorrow's post!!!

Discussion:  How are you staying cool?