Thursday, June 9, 2011

we're all tired!

I am so stinkin' tired lately, I just haven't been able to get my posts done.  I apologize for not posting daily.

I'm hoping that I'll get back to a normal routine soon! 

Yesterday we had Madelyn, it is HOT!  So we made sno-cones on the deck....



Of course after sno-cones, you MUST check your email and facebook, right?


We've been working so hard on our properties, this morning a couple of good friends showed up to help out.  We picked up the trash out of the back yard and got started on the tree limbs, but it is so hot here.  We couldn't work past 11:00 am.  It was already in the 90's and decided to just be done for the day.

Yesterday we were at a different house and as we drove by I saw this:



We turned around, I jumped out of the car to take the photo and got pulled over by a police officer.   He said we were blocking the road and that people are offended by photo taking.......  now, I'm not one to judge anyone, don't have any room to talk, but I think he might be tired too!

We went to dinner with the kids and now I'm home and going to try and get on the treadmill.  I've been phoning in some of my workouts and today is one of those days.  Thinking I'll just get it done and go to bed.

I'm getting ready for my trip to Los Angeles next week.  I bought an adorable dress and some super cute shoes today.  I'm so ready to get away for a little while!

Tomorrow I get to clean the inside of our house so the tenants can take possession on Saturday.  They are anxious to get out of the hotel they are staying in.  I can only imagine....

Discussion:  Have you ever had to stay in a hotel for an extended period of time?  Any advice for all the people having to live in a hotel room?