Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fit Club Tuesday - X style!

Hey, hey , hey, it's Tues-dey!  

Fit Club tonight will be a fun one!  Kenpo X!  If you have wanted to try P90X, now is your time!  I love kenpo. It's one of my favorite X workouts!! 

Just message me for the details if you are in my area!

Remember, exercise helps with stress and with energy levels!  Everyone in our area could use a little of both!

Shakeology recipe of the day:



Banana Split:

1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1/2 banana
4-5 strawberries (can use frozen)
ice

mix in the blender and enjoy!

So, I wonder with the weather getting hotter (it's been miserably hot here lately), do you change up your workouts?  I love to walk outside, but it is so hot, so if I don't get it done in the morning it probably won't happen.  I do stick with my DVD workouts, it's just so much easier for me to get them done at home!  I can do it when it is convenient for me.

Also, when you walk on the treadmill, do you read or listen to music or just go for it?  I have done all of the above!  I like the way the time passes quicker if I read, but sometimes I feel like I am just phoning in the workout. 


I read that you burn 300% more fat if you do your workouts in the morning on an empty stomach.  WOW!  That is hard to believe.  I guess I'll have to try it out when I get back from summit and see if it makes a difference.

I usually like to have a little something in the morning before I do my workout - I usually wake up starving.  But, I'll give it a try and see.....

I have Madelyn for a couple of hours this morning and then I'm gonna get finished packing, get my office work done and out of the way and then Fit Club tonight and then enjoy the rest of the evening with Brian!  Gonna be a good day!

Discussion:  Do you change your workouts with the seasons?