Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's a family tradition!

Wow, another busy week.  I've been trying to get caught up so that we can have a nice 4th weekend! 



I'm also doing my Insanity workouts.  My legs are so stinkin' sore!  Broke out the foam roller last night and feeling better this morning!  If you aren't using a foam roller, check out my video on how to use one.  It makes such a difference for me!

These workouts are hard!  I get so red-faced, it takes an hour for me to cool down! 

You can get a foam roller at most stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Academy).  It really will help you and your muscle soreness.  Read my post about alleviating muscle soreness to refresh your memory on what I do.

We are heading to the lake tomorrow.  I am loving these long weekends!!  Friends are coming and I'm excited to get on the water and have some fun!  Every year we watch the fireworks on the lake.  We load up the boat and get a good spot early on, it's a bit crazy out there and then wait for dark and the show!  It's pretty cool on the water. 






A few years ago, I was in NYC for the 4th, that was one of the best shows I've seen!

It's hard to get good photos of the fireworks!!

 

Discussion:  Do you have a 4th of July tradition?