Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fit Club Tuesday!

It's Fit Club Tuesday again!  I am looking forward to tonight and getting to see everyone again.  Since the tornado, no one has come to fit club.  I understand completely, but I am still offering it up, it's a good way to beat stress and have a chance to talk!

We will be working out, tasting Shakeology and having a good time getting healthy together.  If you are in the area, please feel free to join us.  Just message me for details!

It's almost time for the annual Beachbody Summit!  I leave next Wednesday and can not wait.  I love getting to spend time with my fellow coaches and friends. 



CEO, Carl Daikeler

We had such a blast last year.  We get to work out with the trainers, get new training, learn about new products and have a GREAT time!  One more reason why I love my job!

I have my dresses ready, but need to go shoe shopping.  This should be fun!  I'll be sure to post photos of my purchases!

 Discussion:  Are you a shopper?  I'm not a big fan of just shopping, but I do love to go when i know what I am looking for! I'm a get in and get out kind of shopper.