Monday, March 21, 2011

Healthy Habits!

boIt is so good to be home, getting back into a routine and back to my good health habits!



Brian and I enjoyed our walks every day on vacation, so we have decided to continue those now that we are home.  We walked first thing this morning (wishing we were still walking on the beach) and then had our shake and after a little digesting, I did my TurboFire/ChaLEAN workout for the day.  Stretch 40. This is JUST what I needed today. My body is so tight and a little sore from all the sitting we did over the last two days in the car!

So, my new routine is as follows:

1)  Walking with Brian once or twice per day.  This will help me to get my steps in daily as well as having the best walking partner!!

2)  Following the TurboFire/ ChaLEAN Extreme workout routine.  This will allow me to get the best of both worlds - cardio and weight training!  I need weights back in my life!

Chalene Johnson inspires me!  I need that positivity in my life!!



3)  Eat clean.  I will be focusing on veggies and fruits.  Atleast one Shakeology per day and hopefully a green drink per day as well.  No processed foods, less eating out, less alcohol.

4)  Move - I need to move more thoughout the day.  I think the plan I have is going to work!!

I am so ready to establish my new healthy habits!  If you want to join in with me, please feel free.  Sign up for a free account (if you don't already have one) at my website and then we can get you started on the right foot!  Free Fitness Coaching?, yes please!!!

Discussion:  Do you have a plan in place?  I really think that makes all the difference in the world!