Thursday, March 10, 2011

made my list

And I've checked it fifty times.  We are leaving in the morning for a much needed get-away!  Jake is staying behind to take care of things at home, so never fear ( I think I'm more afraid of leaving him here....)

So, at early-thirty in the morning, we are hitting the road and heading east.....  OCEAN, here I come!!!  This makes me jump with joy!!!  I need the sun, and the sand.... and maybe a fruity drink with an umbrella - oh cabana boy!!!





I told Brian I didn't care where we went as long as it was warm, sunny, sandy and friendly.



Can you guess where we are going??????

There might be  historic tours, moss-draped oaks, a very famous restaurant and of course, the ocean!  We haven't ever been here, but it is on my bucket list.  I'll be back tomorrow with an update and a few more clues.....

Discussion:  What is your favorite vacation destination?