Friday, March 25, 2011

Limited time offer!

I am offering a cool deal for you!  If you have been thinking about joining Beachbody as a coach or wanting to get your Shakeology at the coach price now is the time!



I'm not sure if you are aware of it or not, but Beachbody coaches get a 25% discount on ALL products.  So, you get to purchase Shakeology at that discounted price.  IF you order it on home direct, you save shipping costs, get 2 free Shakeology workouts and a free shaker cup the second month!  There are no limits to the benefits of Shakeology and coaching!



Let me share a few of the success stories of my clients:

Dan ( my father ) uses Shakeology for breakfast daily (or atleast most days). After 3 months, he was able to get off all his high blood pressure and cholesterol medications.  Dad didn't change anything else about his diet, didn't add in any workouts, just added a shake per day!  AMAZING!

Virginia also had a little high blood pressure, she didn't take any medication for it yet, but her Dr wanted her to keep an eye on it daily.  She started taking Shakeology (she took 1/2 scoop in the morning and 1/2 scoop in the evening) and after 3 WEEKS, her blood pressure was in the normal range.

Jason wanted to lose a little weight and get healthier, he started on Shakeology, added in a workout regimen and excluded his afternoon snack.  He lost 12 lbs in 1 month. 

I have lost a little weight over the time I have been using Shakeology, but the biggest thing for me is my energy levels.  When I don't drink my shake (even for just one day), I don't have as much energy, I don't feel as "peppy"!!  So, I have that benefit on top of all the health benefits that are included with drinking one shake per day!



I could go on and on with weight loss stories as well as people having so many health benefits, but you get the idea. It does many things for many people!


So, if you have been on the fence, let's get you started right away.  You can use the coaching account just for the discount or you can work the business and make some extra money!!  Trust me, you will want to tell all your friends about the way you feel!



You can go to my webpage to get started right away or you can email me  and I'll walk you through the process!

Here are the deets:

1)  Must sign up and place your new HD Shakeology by March 31.  (If you already have a shakeology HD order you will have to cancel it first)

2)  Must be a NEW Coach (can't have been a coach in the last 6 months)

3)  Must remain a coach for 30 days.

After 30 days, I will reimburse you the $39.95 sign-up fee.  I can mail it to you, pay through paypal or if you are local, I will hand it to you!

Don't forget:  This is a limited time offer (only through March 31, 2011) and I am offering it to the first 3 (Three) people to sign up!