Thursday, January 6, 2011

oh no you didn't...

Oh yes I did!!!

I am participating in the Chalene Johnson 30 day Organization/Goal Challenge.  I know, I've mentioned it, but I am amazed at how hard this class is.  We are doing some soul searching and I am feeling it!



Yesterday we had to make a promise to ourselves that we will reach our "push" goal for 2011.  The push goal is the one thing that makes all the other goals possible.  I didn't think that would be that hard.  I can promise myself.  Then we had to let other people know about it and make that same promise to them.  I did that.  Then we had to post it on facebook.  This was the hardest thing in the world for me to do.  I typed it out and had tears rolling down my cheeks.  I don't know why I feel that it is so hard to put my dreams and goals and promises out there for everyone/anyone to read, but it really was. 

I'm not sure if it is because I am scared, feeling unworthy, or just afraid I won't make it.  BUT, I did it.  I put it out there for everyone to see. 

I promise to reach my goal of making 15 Star Diamond in the next 12 months. This will allow me to reach my financial and physical fitness goals and I'll be able to spend more time with my family, traveling with Brian and helping others!

So, it's out there.  I can't hide from it anymore and the pressure to stay true to myself and everyone that reads it. 

Why is it so hard to let others know what our dreams are?  I have no qualms about sharing my dream board, so I don't know why this is different.  In our class, we are really going to break some barriers and I am so ready!

I also got my social media/biz development materials!  I am ready to get going on this!  Look out for some great things from me!!!



Discussion:  Do you find this hard to do or is it easy for you to share your personal dreams?