Friday, January 14, 2011

Get outta my mind!

We went out to eat with friends this week and one of them got chicken pot pie.  It looked and smelled so good and I could NOT get it out of my mind.  So I went online and found this great vegan pot pie recipe.  I changed it up some, used frozen mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, peas, and corn), used real onions, added in some Italian herbed garlic and regular garlic and  added in some Chick'n from Morningstar Farms and used veggie stock.  I also cooked it in the oven instead of the crock pot. It was sooo yummy!



Another thing I can NOT get out of my mind.  Mustard. I have a love/love relationship with it!  Right now my favorite is:


I've been putting it on everything. 

Brian and I did Power 90 1-2 Sculpt this morning.  I love it when he works out with me.  It doesn't happen very often, so I am sure to take advantage of it when I can!

Today things are going good, checking things off my to-do list like crazy.  I'm reading Go For No and I love it!  You have to check this one out!


It's a quick read, but VERY powerful!  I'm almost finished with it and I started it last
night.  Brian is going to read it next!












Discussion:  Is there something you can NOT get out of your head?