Friday, May 18, 2012

He likes it, He likes it!

It was such a beautiful day, we took the tops out of the Jeep to do our errands and it was PERFECT!

We had the radio up and enjoyed the wonderful weather!

My day started off good, had a nice fruit plate and some So Delicious coconut milk yogurt.  

I spent most of the morning cleaning and getting some office work done, I did manage to fit in a quick walk. 


For lunch I got to try my hand at the nori rolls again, still needs work ;)  Also had the leftover lentil lime salad and miso soup.

Brian came home and we decided to go out and get some running around done.  We always have a good time regardless of what we are doing!

I was really tired today, I know it is part of the detox process, but it was more than it had been so far.  So, I took a nap!  YAY nap!

I was starving then, napping is hard work evidently, so I had a quick snack - Watermelon Shakeology.  Hit the spot!  

I was getting ready to start dinner, I needed to make my quinoa and I KNEW I had some in the pantry.  However, I could not find it anywhere, so I ran up to the store.  I've been so happy since the new Harp's grocery store opened just a couple of miles from us!  So convenient, the store is clean and they have a LOT of the healthy items I use.  AND not only did they have quinoa, but they had it in BULK!  Love that!  I have been making a lot of trips to the store, I need to plan a bit better, but I don't mind going to the store more frequently.  This way I know I have fresh ingredients!


Stir fry veggies and quinoa with cucumber salad.  Delicious!  Brian said he would like to have the quinoa again.  I've been trying to get him to eat it for a long time.  This time I just told him he had no choice!  He liked it, He liked it!

I know, I'm showing my age again......  if you don't know about Mikey, google him......

After dinner we went to Third Thursday.  It was REALLYCROWDED!  

We enjoyed ourselves, saw a few people we knew, looked for some people, but couldn't find them and then went home to take a hot bath and go to bed!