Monday, May 2, 2011

Rain Rain - Go Away, please!

This rain is really cramping my style :)
Busy weekend, my parents were in town and we had a GREAT time.  For some reason, I only took 1 photo.  We were having too much fun to think about anything else!



I got up early this morning, excited!!  Got my workout in, my homework done and then left the house because:


Today we went to the Springfield Cardinals game.  It was sprinkling a bit when we left Joplin, but we were thinking positive. 

We got to the game and it was down right raining, but still thinking positively.  We got GREAT tickets - Can you say SKY-BOX????? 

So cool, we had our own personal waitress.  She brought us food and we got busy eating.  Luckily, while the game was rain-delayed, we watched The Incredibles and chatted and ate.



 Thank you so much to The Great American Title Co. and Pro 100 Realtors for the tickets to the game!!!

The the dreaded announcement we knew was coming - Ladies and Gentlemen, we are sorry to annouce that the game has been canceled.  By this time it was REALLY pouring and the wind was howling.  So, we did what everyone else at the stadium did - went to Bass Pro!




Shopped around and then headed home. Of course on the way home, it stopped raining.  I've had enough - UNCLE!!

Thank you so much to The Great American Title Co. and Pro 100 Realtors for the tickets to the game!!!