Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dig Deep!

It's Tuesday and we are going to dig deep at tonight's Fit Club!

FIT CLUB WORKOUT:

INSANITY - this is the first time I have offered Insanity at fit club, this workout is hard, but the group is up for it!  We are doing the best of Shaun T, and you can't have that month without Insanity!



I love the workout, but it is HARD!  If you are up for a truly challenging workout, Insanity is for you!  The first time I tried it, I couldn't get through the warm-up. I KNOW!

FIT CLUB RECIPE:

Shakeology Ice Cream by Tami French ( a fellow beachbody coach)

 Here is the recipe of the shakeology ice cream that I can't get enough of:

1/2 cup water

1/2 cup almond milk

1/4 cup coconut milk

1 tsp natural peanut butter

2 scoops of  Protein Powder (Vanilla)

1 scoop chocolate shakeology

mixed for a few seconds and then add a lot of ice to make it thick like soft serve ice cream.

Once it's the thickness you like scoop it into a bowl and top with a crunched Protein bar and shredded coconut! It's the best ever! Enjoy...


I'm heading out for a girls shopping day, I'm shopping for my dresses for Summit (the Beachbody Coaches convention).  Gonna be a good day!  I'll post tomorrow what I find!