Friday, May 13, 2011

Hittin' it hard.

I have had a super busy week.  The couple of times that I have had to get in here to get a post done, blogger was down.  Boo-Hoo!

Anyway, I am here now.

Here's what has been going on:

I have started Insanity: The Asylum, every muscle in my body is sore.  It is pushing me and this is a good thing, but geez o' pete! 



I'm taking a training class for my Beachbody job.  I've had to focus on this so much and I am loving it.  It is giving me the info and push I need to be better!

Monday was a busy day with getting things done, had a great walk with a friend, ended up having lunch and made a stop at Sam's and the Farmer's Market for some produce!

We had Fit Club Tuesday as usual, such a great group of people coming!  We danced it out to Rockin' Body Disco Groove.  Talk about fun.  Laughing and getting fit together is just the best!

I had Miss Madelyn on Wed.  We weren't sure what day this week I would be keeping her, but it was our usual day and we had a BIG day!  The weather was perfect and we had lunch with Grumpy and went for a walk.  After Mads left, I had reached a goal for my online training, so Robin and Denisa came over and we had a great time chatting and eating!  Then the storms came up and we called it an early night!

Thursday was a day for office work.  I was behind and needed to get caught up.  Almost completely done, should be caught up on Monday!  Keep your fingers crossed that I can stay focused.  Brian's office picnic/cookout was last night - everything was rolling right along until we were leaving to go to the lakehouse.  This is what the sky looked like:

yes, that my friends, is a funnel cloud in the distance.  We thought we'd be safer going the other direction, but the farther we went, we found out that the storm was also in the direction we were going.  So, we turned around and went to a friends house until the storm passed.  Thank goodness no tornadoes.  Lots of rain, hail and wind.

This morning we got up and headed to the lakehouse.  We are going to take it somewhat easy for a day or so and then hit it hard again!