Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stranger Tides?

Wow, yesterday was a GREAT day! 

Shopping with the girls and I got some amazing deals and fun stuff!

Here's a photo of my loot:

Random much?  Can't decide which color nail polish to try first....  any suggestions?   I love the names of them. 

Skull and Glossbones - kind of a silver/gray
Planks a Lot - a fun purple
Sparrow Me the Drama - PINK
Stranger Tides - a sagey green

I was looking for the Katy Perry collection, but haven't been able to find it, so I ordered it last night from amazon.  I'm an amazon junkie - be sure to check out my store if you haven't for some of my favorite things!

One of the larabars  -  carrot cake, didn't make it home.  It was delish!

Here's a better shot of my new purse, I kinda have a purse addiction.... jus' sayin'

Love it!


This is the dress I bought.  I'm debating about wearing it to Summit or to the wedding. 

Love the color!

After our shopping excursion, I ran in the door, grabbed a quick bite to eat and got ready for FIT CLUB!

We killed it (or ourselves) with Insanity Plyo Cardio and were a sweaty mess.  It pushed us to our limits for sure, but we had a good time.  Not as much laughter, we were all trying to just breathe.

After workout we sampled the P90X Results and Recovery drink.  This stuff is GOLDEN!  It tastes good and really does help after a hard workout!

Refuel, re-energize, and reduce muscle soreness with this after-workout shake. Four parts carbs to one part protein ensures speedy muscle repair after intense workouts!* Now all-natural, with no artificial flavors or sweeteners.

I'm a little sore today, but not too bad.  I can't wait to hear how the fit club girls are doing today.  I hope they can walk.  Insanity will shred your calves the first time!

After workout, recovery drink and drying off as best as possible, I headed into our office for my Success Club call.  It was one of the best so far.  Everyone is doing great, pushing each other and getting results!  I talked with my new success partner for several minutes and it is going to be another good week!

Then it was reading (Failing forward by John Maxwell).  I am loving this book!

The stories are all about people that didn't give up until they reached success!  It's good to know that others have failed at many things, but very nice to know that they have reached amazing successes!

I know I can do it too!








Madelyn is here today and she is wanting to lounge in her pajamas.  With the overcast weather, I am thinking she has the right idea.....

I know we'll be playing with the new Zoku ice pop maker!  Can't wait!