Sunday, May 15, 2011

the sun is shining!!!

The sun is shining!!  YAY!  I so need the sun to re-charge my batteries.  It's amazing how much better I feel on sunny days!  This is the view from the deck today - beautiful!


We are planning on working in the yard today and then tonight we have the Vision Vodka Oklahoma launch party.  Vision Vodka is the creation of Brian's cousin.  I'll be sure to take a lot of photos tonight at the party!


Today is my rest day and the end of week 1 on Insanity:  The Asylum.  All I can say is WOW!  I have been so stinkin' sore and need this rest day.  Stretch (Relief) and walking are on the workout agenda today.



Congratulations to Morgan McDaniel for graduating high school today!  Big party tomorrow to celebrate!!


 I have started a secret accountability group on facebook for my customers.  If you would like to be part of it and already are my customer, please let me know.  If you aren't my customer and want to be a part of it, get your free account here and then friend me on facebook, http://facebook.com/danalmoritz  send me a message and I'll get you added.  We share recipes, tips, encouragement and motivation to make healthier choices.  We'd love to have you join in the fun!