Saturday, November 6, 2010

WOW!

That is all I can say about the whirlwind of the last couple of days.  I had my Beachbody booth, talked to a LOT of people, helped the Children's Miracle Network with a donation (that makes me happy!!) and I'm worn out!!



I'll be doing it again on November 20th at Memorial Hall in Joplin MO!  Come and see us, there are some great products.  Jewelry, salsa, make-up, clothing, arts and crafts, baskets, purses, home decor and of course fitness products just to name a few. 

A lot of the people were buying Christmas gifts.  I can't believe that it is that time of year already.  It has gone by so fast.  I'm not ready!

I've been wearing my bodybugg since I started the November Challenge.  I have been exceeding my calorie burn by quite a bit.  This is a good thing.  How is the challenge going for you?  Are you working out everyday?  If you aren't, then just get started again.  We don't mind a bit.  Be sure to stop by the message boards for some support and to post what you are doing.



I have another busy day today, so I'm keeping this short again today!  Hope you have a great day!

Discussion:  Are you ready for the holiday season?