Saturday, November 27, 2010

throwdown

I issued a throwdown for my nephew Dalton yesterday, publicly on facebook.  It read:

I'm pretty sure that I can whoop you in a game of 5 dice tonight!!! You up for it????

I heard crickets.  When we got to Mom's, Dalton came over and I asked why he didn't reply to my throwdown.  He told me he hadn't been on facebook.  WHAT????  How do you go a whole day without checking your facebook?  That is another story altogether.

So, after a great dinner of taco soup (thanks to Denisa for sharing the recipe), we had a hot game of 5 dice!



Dalton and Brian

Mom and Dad

Daryl, Devin and Dalton

all the action!

The result???
 
Winner, winner, Chicken dinner!

Dalton got a beating, then Daryl gave all of us a true beating!  We had a blast!  I love spending time with my family.  Just wish the boys could be here with us!!