Monday, November 29, 2010

Success Story!

I absolutely LOVE hearing about success stories, especially when they are from my customers, friends and relatives!!

When we went to mom and dad's for Thanksgiving, we got a special visit from a dear family friend, well she is more like family than a friend!!  However, she is using Shakeology and has had an amazing result in less than 1 MONTH!  I was so excited for her and she couldn't wait to share the news with me!



Virginia has had high blood pressure for a while now and she monitors it regularly.  She told me that she bought one of those wrist monitors to check it a couple of times per day.  So since Dad had such great success with Shakeology and his blood pressure, Virginia decided to give it a try.  I mean, what do you have to lose?  Nothing!  After only about 3 weeks on Shakeology, her blood pressure is in the normal range!  She was shocked.  She really couldn't believe it and was checking her pressure more often and even had a nurse check it to make sure there wasn't something wrong with her monitor.  I absolutely love these kinds of stories!!!!

If you have a success story to share, please do so!!

I started a 3 day Shakeology jumpstart today! I am having 2 shakes and a big salad with clean protein for my meals, fruit and fresh veggies for snack and tons of water and green tea!  I can't wait to see what kind of results I get!  If you want to join me or do yours at a later time, just let me know.  I can sell you enough packets of Shakeology to get through it!  You WILL see results!!!

I recently got this book to review and I want to share it with you all!

Natural to Supernatural Health



by David Herzog

Natural to Supernatural Health is a neat little resource guide on how to live your life in a healthier, happier way, improving your health naturally and transforming your body to being more fit and in shape. The book is easy to read and details a path to take to remove the toxins and impurities from our bodies. For the most part, the author urges you to remove toxins from your diet and replace them with healthy, all natural, organic options. He encourages exercise, walking, fresh air and a positive mental attitude. He details which foods and supplements are helpful in which areas. The suggestions are easy to follow and includes cleansing, eating super natural foods, weight loss, improving your thoughts and focus, stress reduction, healing foods, natural beauty solutions, age reversal, and a number of other suggestions.

The book is written in easy to understand language and writes to your average consumer and not someone overly schooled in natural remedies and solutions which I really appreciate. I particularly enjoyed the foods that heal section, especially now that cold and flu season has arrived, and plan to try the natural flu and cold medicine recipe included in the book.

This is a great resource for anyone beginning the journey to better health with simple solutions that can be easily implemented without odd ingredients or hard to find products. Try it, you'll like it!

Discussion:  Do you change your diet after a big holiday or do you just get back on track with your normal eating ways!