Friday, November 19, 2010

gonna have a wicked time

I am in Tulsa today for a fun day with my friends and family!  We are going to do a little Christmas shopping, have some good food and see Wicked!  I really can not wait!

Julie and I got to town yesterday, just in time to have a mani/pedi



walk around the mall a little, check out some cool items



and have a great dinner and a drink!  Apple cider martini - so tasty!



The hotel is amazing.  It has a very european/modern feel to the hotel.  Very cool!


 We are headed off to the gym to get a workout in and then off to get some breakfast.  We are starving.  Mom is joining us this morning and then Connie and June are meeting us for dinner before the show!  I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you tomorrow!!

Discussion:  have you seen a good play lately?