Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Road trip!

I've been busy in the office this morning!  Trying to get the last minute things done before I go on my Dallas trip!  I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and picking up Mom and then we will be on our way Friday morning bright and early.

ROAD TRIP!!



Brian will have to "bach" it this weekend.  I'm hoping he will have something to occupy his time....  wait a minute, what am I saying???? LOL!!!

 I see trouble with a capital T!!!

I'm going to Dallas for business training.  I'll be learning and can not wait to see what is in store for us!  So many great things coming up this year for Nerium International!  If you are in the Dallas area and would like to join me, get in touch right away and I'll reserve a spot for you!!  You will have a blast  - I promise!

Remember that if you are local and would like to take the 5 day challenge, all you have to do is let me know.  I will get you a 5 day sample and you can try it for yourself and see what amazing results YOU can get!

If you are unsure how to apply your Nerium, take a look at this video and see just how easy it is!  She also answers some common questions.


If you want to try it, let me know and if you want to order, contact me as well, so I can direct you to the best option.  If the video doesn't load for you just try this link:  http://youtu.be/fQHANPycYZw

Also, remember, we have a 3 UR Free program.  Refer 3 of your friends on auto-ship in one month and you get your next month's product for free ( just pay shipping charges!)  You can NOT beat that price!

Off to get packed!

Today's Challenge:

Your challenge today is to not eat meat. Instead, eat beans, veggies, fruit, whole grains and brown rice or wheat pasta… but no red meat, chicken or fish. Come on…it’s only one day. If you already had bacon and eggs for breakfast, then start your challenge at lunch and continue through breakfast tomorrow. You can do it!