Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Vision

I finally got my vision board done last night!  I am so excited about how it turned out, I never really know until I start putting it together!! 

I really am looking forward to 2012 and to see what this year brings.  Last year was such a year of ups and downs for our area, so I'm looking forward!

The last couple of weeks have flown by and I didn't get on here to let you know what I was up to.  I got together with friends and had so much fun. 

Nothing better than friends to lift you up!  Thanks guys!

Yesterday's workouts were Power 90 UML and P90X2 XCore and my walk.  I am pretty sore today.  Had to do a little stretching before getting out of bed this morning!!

Today's Challenge:

 Your challenge is to not drink any liquid calories. That means no sodas, sports drinks, sugary coffee drinks, teas or juices. These drinks are major contributors to the obesity epidemic. For today just drink water, either sparkling or still, plain iced tea or black coffee.

Good luck!!! You can do it!

Discussion:  So how did you do yesterday?  Did you get your 10 min walk in?  If not, you still can get caught up today.  Just do it!