Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like

I got my tree done!  That is all I've gotten done so far, but it is a start and Madelyn will be so happy!

 I still need to get the stockings hung and the wreaths up.  Another day, another day....

We have been out running around like crazy.  I've gotten several things done, some presents purchased, and I guess I'll get started wrapping tomorrow.  (after I get the stockings and wreaths done).
We always have a such a wonderful Christmas, but I am really looking forward to this year.  All of  Brian's family will be here Christmas Eve and then Christmas day will be with my side of the family.  Not all of us, unfortunately, but most of us.

We are going to keep things fairly simple and just enjoy our time together and I think that is why I am looking forward to it so much!

Tonight we are going out with friends for dinner and to look at Christmas lights.  I hope that we find some good ones to look at. 



I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures to share with you.

Remember to keep eating clean, doing your workouts and you will sail through to the new year without all the extra holiday weight most people gain.